WELCOME!!

Welcome to my blog!! I created this blog to display my scrapbook pages and projects,

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good Morning ;)

Just sharing some layouts I  did last weekend I have tried this twice but our internet has some issues and would not upload so I am going to try once again . 
These are layouts I did last weekend for challenges on Scrapbook.com and one for Intaslove for Paper Issues.
Thinks for looking. 

 This layout I did for Paper Issues Instalove Challenge . I used all scraps from October Afternoon and Echo Park. This is my son Corey sleeping when he was three years old. This was my first night home from the hospital after having my daughter(Kayla) and we had a water bed so I slept on the couch with Kayla in a crib beside me and Corey had to sleep on the love seat to be with us.

This page I did for a Scrapbook. COM challenge to recycle something on your layout. I got a new badge at work and the tag is the backing from my badge. I also use a bottle cap and used buuble wrap to create the yellow background.This is my son and my brother at my son's High School Graduation Party. I used mostly scraps and stickers from Basic Grey Fact. Stamps from Heidi Swap.

This was for a challenge on Scrapbook.Com to use three shades of lavendar. I never scrap purple or lavendar so this was a challenge for me. Everything I used was from my stash and very old. The dress shaker box was from a swap many years ago. This is my daughter and her date at her High School Junior Prom.


This was for a challenge on Scrapbook.com Use a song or poem as your title and use some or all of the lyrics. This is my daughter in her High School Graduation cap and gown. Most papers are from Echo Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment